1) Be sure no one watches when you enter your password.
2) Avoid entering passwords when using unsecured Wi-Fi connections (like at the airport or coffee shop)
3) Don’t tell your password to anyone.
4) Change your passwords periodically.
5) Set different passwords for banking websites, shopping sites, social media other online websites.
6) Use at least 8 character passwords with lowercase & uppercase letters, numbers, and symbols in it.
7) Strong passwords are easy to remember but hard to guess. Iam:)2b29! — This has 10 characters and says “I am happy to be 29!”.
8) Try to avoid writing down your passwords.
Now, get famous in your area by selling online through KhauGalli App